Our highly trained counselors and educators are eager to teach and engage campers in activities such as: Golf, Tennis, Rock Climbing, Arts and Crafts, Science Exploration, General Athletics, Drama, Swim Lessons and Free Swim, Dance, and Woodshop. Learn More >
Our dedicated staff of early childhood educators lead their groups through a daily schedule of activities including: Art Exploration, Music, Swim Lessons and Free Swim, Dance, Playground, Sports Corner, Story, Lunch, and Free Play in the classrooms. Learn More >
• Upper Camp: “Pick Your Own” Afternoon Activities––Capture the Flag, Comedy Improv Class, Baking and Decorating, Create and Produce Your Own Song, and more!
• Lower Camp: Storybook Theater combining children’s literature with drama and dance! Tennis comes to Sports Corner!
• Improved swim lessons for Lower and Upper Camps!
• Morning Camp for 3-Year-Olds goes till noon!
• Drop-in rates for Breakfast Club and Camp Afters!
Summer fun and learning come together as campers enjoy activities with newly made friends, such as nature explorations, arts and crafts, music, dance, rock climbing, sports, computers, woodworking, and playing games, all under the guidance of well-trained counselors and instructors drawn primarily from the faculty and staff of GCDS. Older campers also participate in numerous field trips, including trips to the Beardsley Zoo, Island Beach, the Maritime Aquarium, and activities such as drama and photography.
GCDS Summer Camp has been providing campers with a summer full of adventure and fun for over 50 years. Located on the 92-acre campus of The Greenwich Country Day School, our camp provides state-of-the art facilities for your children including: 2 swimming pools, 4 gymnasiums, 4 tennis courts, a dance studio, a Performing Arts Center, a wood shop, a rock wall, and air conditioned classrooms.
The Greenwich Country Day School is located in central Greenwich, CT, at 401 Old Church Road.
Ready to Register for Camp?
Download Camp Application